Sunday 6 November 2011

BR - the accidental by Ali Smith



I found this book really good to read and really bad. I know that doesn't really make sense but it does to me. I would recommend this book to anyone but beware it is written in a style that make is difficult; that makes you question what you have read and re read again and again. Well that is what I did anyway. I really liked the end, which is unusual for me as I normally find ends a disappointment. There are parts of the story I guess I still don't get but other parts that just wowed me. They left me wishing I could write like this; wishing I could get anywhere near this standard.


I don't want to even start to explain the story; it would just sound crap in explanation so if you are brave or if anything intrigues you - read it.


Dix

No comments: